Hotel Workers Wanted In South Africa
South Africa, officially the Republic of South Africa (RSA), is the southernmost country in Africa
South Africa is the largest country in Southern Africa and the 25th-largest country in the world by land area and, with over 57 million people, is the world’s 24th-most populous nation.
The capital is Pretoria , and some of the biggest cities include; – Bloemfontein, Cape Town , Johannesburg – which is the largest city in the South Africa .
Information On Hotel Jobs In South Africa :
Duties include but are not limited to:
- To attend daily briefings & follow up on any pending items.
- To provide a smooth check in and check out for all guests while at the same time taking care to ensure a comfortable stay.
- To ensure that all department & guest reports, dockets and correspondence are completed accurately and punctually.
- To ensure all takings for the day are correct, balanced and banked according to hotel policy and procedure.
- Diploma / Degree from a reputable hotel school.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in Front Office or similar role within a luxury hotel environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.