Urgent Recruitment For Supermarket Stocker Jobs in USA
The United States of America is a country comprising 50 states, a federal district, five major self -governing territories, and various possessions
With a population of over 327 million people, the U .S. is the third most populous country. The capital is Washington, D .C., and the most populous city is New York City
Information On the Job :
Position Type: Part -Time
Starting Wage: $13.10/hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Unloads and unpacks items and stocks shelves with received inventory.
- Organizes new inventory arriving; ensures inventory is directed to correct location.
- Removes and breaks down empty boxes.
- Operates machinery and follows all safety procedures
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior work experience in a retail environment preferred.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Selects products efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial equipment.