Urgent Recruitment For Canada Flight Dispatcher Jobs
Canada is a country in the Northern part of America. Canada is one of the best and most populous countries in the world.
It’s Capital is Ottawa, and the largest metropolitan areas are Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal.
Canada has a very good economy which makes it enjoyed a very good life, having many companies that create large Jobs opportunities to the qualified and interested workers.
Information On Flight Dispatcher Jobs in Canada
- Ensure all applicable aspects of the Company Operations Manual are followed relating to Operational control.
- Assist with ensuring that customer requirements are met on all company flights with respect to flight crew and other items that may arise after hours.
- Possess the ability to make informed decisions without compromising internal policies/procedures.
Education and Experience
- Minimum Grade 12 diplomas; prior experience in operations and/or flight coordination preferred but not required
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Successful completion of Transport Canada Exams ( FD Ops and FD Met)
- Canadian Radio License (Aeronautical) required
- Strong customer service experience considered an asset