Ongoing Recruitment For Flight Attendants In Los Angeles, USA
The United States of America is one of the most populous and best countries in the world . It’s comprised of 50 different states.
It’s capital is Washington DC while the largest city is New York City.
The main responsibilities of this position are:
- Check-in passengers.
- Assist the passengers in Customs,
- Verify passengers documentation.
- Accept check-in and carry-on baggage to ensure compliance with company requirements.
- Direct passengers to boarding areas.
- Re-accommodate passengers in case of missed connections/cancellations/delays. When required, escort passengers to the designated hotel, assure that agreed services are provided by the hotel, provide information regarding flight status, and coordinate wake-up and pick-up.
- Gate responsibilities on aircrafts departure and/or arrival.
- Other responsibilities of similar nature to be assigned by operational leaders.
- High school degree.
- Strong customer service background.
- Fluency in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Excellent communication skills in multiple languages.
- Calm while working under pressure