Ongoing Recruitment For Insurance Agent in Canada.
Canada is a country in the Northern part of America. It’s the second world’s largest country by total area. It’s one of the best and the most populous countries in the world.
It’s capital is Ottawa, and the largest metropolitan areas are Toronto, Montreal & Vancouver.
Canada has a very good economy which makes the nation have many companies that create large Jobs opportunities to the qualified and interested workers to come there and work.
Information On The Jobs :
INSURANCE AGENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Retain existing Policyholders through strong relationships, personalized service, and genuine care
- Gather information required to assess risk and assist Policyholders to select appropriate coverage and limits for insurable assets that protect what matters most
- Support Policyholders through the claims process
- Actively manage and process the collection of premiums
INSURANCE AGENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience is strongly preferred (CIP Designation is an asset)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required
- Minimum 3 years insurance or commission sales experience required
- Agent License must be obtained and maintained.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)