Recruitment For Marketing Jobs in Dubai
Dubai is part of the United Arab Emirates. It is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
A Marketing Executive will work with the Director of Business Development or Marketing Manager to assist in the implementation of the marketing plan to increase hotel brand awareness.
Key Responsibilities Are :
- Communicate effectively, to target markets, the amenities and benefits of the hotel, including hotel refurbishments, food and beverage provisions, conference, banqueting and events
- Work with local third party partners, including local media, and maintain professional working relationships with local official bodies
What are we looking for?
A Marketing Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Ability to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Intermediate level of IT skills
- Proven organisational and planning skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Hotel or leisure sector experience
- Previous Marketing experience in a similar environment