Ongoing Recruitment For Hospital jobs in Dubai
Dubai is the biggest, largest and the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). On the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf, it is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the country.
Dubai is a global city and business hub of the Middle East. It is also a major global transport hub for passengers and cargo.
A growing centre for regional and international trade since the early 20th century, Dubai’s economy today do relies on revenues generated from trade, tourism, aviation, real estate, and financial services.
Dubai gained attentions from the world through large construction projects and sports events.
About The Jobs :
Jobs type : Full Time
- Ensure timely verification of patient eligibility and benefits
- Obtain approval for claims
- Coordinate with hospital management and clinical staff
- Follow up with Insurance timely
Basic Skills :
- Verbal communication skills (English and Arabic)
- Willingness to work in different shifts
- Willingness to work from different hospital
- 2 -3 years experience with UAE healthcare insurance RCM and follow up as per DHA guidelines