Urgent Recruitment For Flight Dispatcher Jobs In Dubai
Dubai is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). On the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf, it is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the country.
Dubai is a global city and business hub of the Middle East. It is also a major global transport hub for passengers and cargo.
Dubai has attracted world attention through large construction projects and sports events.
About the job
This On Job Training gives an opportunity to get hands on experience on working in the flight dispatch department of Middle East and North Africa’s first and largest Low Cost Carrier.
- Performing the pre-flight duties as the cabin crew prepare for the flight.
- Providing the pilot with the advised route for an individual flight.
- Assessing weather reports and informing the pilot of any hazards.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Hold a high school graduation or higher education certificate.
- Acceptable English communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Willingness to work in shifts for the entire period of 90 days of training